EMF HAT BEANIE (BLACK) | BRAIN COAT, WIRELESS RADIATION PROTECTION, RF BLOCKING, WIFI, BLUETOOTH, CELL PHONE, 5G ANTI-RADIATION
The premium quality cotton lined with RF shielding fabric make this hat / beanie a convenient way to protect your head and ears from radiation. It is super comfortable, this hood/hat is well designed for any women and men who need protection from electromagnetic radiation.
1. EMF RADIATION SHIELD FOR WOMEN AND MEN. Radia Smart Shielding Hood/Hat blocks radiation from cell phones, WIFI, Bluetooth, 5G, laptops 99.9% effectiveness. It is tested by accredited lab. Protect you and minimise your EMF exposure.
2. COVER AND PROTECT YOUR HEAD AND EARS. Radia Smart shielding hood is well designed to protect your head from radio frequency (microwave/wireless) radiation from WIFI routers, cell towers, mobile and cordless phones.
3. HIGH EFFICIENCY. Efficiency: 99.9% Shielding Effectiveness (~50dB). Tested by accredited lab.
4. ONE SIZE FIT IT ALL. It is well designed to fit most of women and men. The material is light elastic.
5. PEACE OF MIND. Reduce your concerns on wireless radiation from cell phones, WIFI, laptops, Bluetooth, 5G. The hood provides RF Shielding with edge to edge protection underneath the cotton polyester.
The Radia Smart Slouch Beanie Shields:
Fifth Generation Wireless ( RF Radiation)
Cellular Radiation (RF Radiation)
WiFi Radiation (RF Radiation)
Bluetooth Radiation (RF Radiation)
Best for : travel, sleeping, pregnancy protection, working
Material Outer layer: 95% natural spinning fiber, 5%spandex; Inner layer: radiation shielding fabric
Washing Instruction: wash in cold water, use gentle (phosphate-free detergent), don't bleach, don't dry-clean, don't tumble dry, cool iron. If washed according to these directions and kept free of mechanical and chemical stress, the fabric should retains its shielding effectiveness indefinitely.
Note: This product does not shield high frequency radiation like X-Ray.
Check out How Shielding Works to view shielding effectiveness video and Lab Test Reports.